Efma and Axis Corporate are working on the Robo-Advisory - The future of banking financial advisory services report. The main objective of this report is to show what strategies Banking is using to integrate portfolio management within their digital channel.
As a core part of this initiative, we are running three think tank sessions and would like to invite a panel of influential members of Efma who have the global vision of the digitalization channels strategy: CEOs, Strategy Directors, Sales Directors (CSO) and Marketing Directors (CMO).
1st online session: The state of the financial advisory services digitalization in Banking – 26 January 2017 from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm CET
In this first session, we will share best practices and discuss about the different drivers in the engagement of the digitalization of financial advisory services for banking digitalization process:
- Operational efficiency and cost reduction
- Advisory improvements by introducing advanced metrics and tools through the hybrid or full digital implementation models
- Risk management through miss-selling mitigation
- Commercial improvements to allow the access of a full digitalized client segment and improve the existing clients relationship or attract new clients from competitors
- Defensive strategy because of the whole digitalization of banking sector
We will raise questions such as:
1.What key factors are influencing on the need to implement a Robo-Advisory model in Retail and SME Banking?
2.Why digitalization of financial advisory services is strategic for your bank?
3.How do you measure the impact of the digitalization?
2nd online session: The main challenges of the financial advisory services digitalization in Retail & SME Banking – 9 February 2017 from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm CET
In this second session, we will discuss about the main business challenges that banks are facing with the digitalization process in the financial banking advisory. We would like to emphasise the main impacts on:
1.What will be the main advantages of democratization of financial advisory services?
2.Client relationship and management
3.Bank branches role. Are branches part of your business strategy?
4.How will Banks build differentiation in a digital world?
3rd online session: Fintech. A threat or a partner? – 1 March 2017 from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm CET
We would like to run a panel with both players, Fintech and Banking, to ask them about:
- What are the key success factors for Fintech?
- Is there the possibility of a collaboration between two players? What are the best formulas?
- Are banks an interesting partner for FinTech?