By 2020, the finance sector is unlikely to be making the distinction of ‘fintech’. The next wave of disruption will be dominated by the brands, both incumbent and challenger, that deliver the most intuitive and rewarding customer experiences.
To this end, Capgemini, LinkedIn and Efma are partnering in a major World Fintech research programme. We’re moving beyond the current debate on the possible impact of Fintech. We’re going deeper to:
- Uncover the ‘moments that matter’ most in customers’ journeys
- Showcase the brands who are driving innovation at these pivotal points
- Understand how they apply innovation within their organisation
As a core part of the initiative, we are running two think tank sessions and would like to invite a panel of influential members of Efma who are shaping their respective industries for the benefit of customers.
In these two sessions, we will discuss:
1st online session: Customer Journey and the ‘Moments that Matter’ – 19 July 2016 from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm CET
- What are the customer journey moments having the greatest impact on retention, referrals, and cross-selling across banking, payments, wealth, and insurance customer journeys?
- How do these moments of truth vary across demographics (region, age, wealth)?
- How well are incumbents and FinTechs understanding customer expectations and needs?
- Identify the leading practices where (regionally, type of players, approaches) innovation is already taking place
2nd online session: Applied Innovation Models – 6 September 2016 from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm CET
- What strategies and models are firms taking to drive innovation in their organizations (e.g., Accelerators, In-house Innovation Lab, Innovation Outpost, University Residence, Acquisition, Business as Usual, White Labeling/Collaboration, etc)
- Experiences of how leading firms are overcoming challenges to drive innovation in their organizations
- Recommendations on how FSI incumbents and newcomers can best prioritize their efforts and effectively apply innovation to their business via four steps of Discover, Devise, Deploy, and Sustain
We hope you can join us for what will be a stimulating discussion on the future of our industry.