1st online session - 19 November 2015 at 2pm CET
• Are banks reaching outside for ideas through collaborative development and investment? What is the ranking of FinTech ranking as a collaborative partner in innovation and digitizing Banking transformation process?
• Where are the benefits for Banking from collaborative strategies with FinTech?
• What is the role of FinTech in the Bank innovation process?
• Are Fintech one accelerator collaborative player in the process of banking digital transformation?
• What are the benefits of this collaboration and in which areas banking gets the outputs: Innovation, Operations, Customer Experience, Product Portfolio, Client Service Quality, etc?
2nd online session - 3 December 2015 at 2pm CET
• What are key elements of a collaboration formula which are imperative, since they would guarantee the success of a relationship in which both players win?
• How do you translate a collaborative strategy with Fintech into a clear ROI? Are we expecting short-term results?
• What are the main brakes during the collaboration implementation process? How do we move from ideation to implementation? Is banking getting the desired results?
3rd online session - 15 December 2015 at 2pm CET
• Is Banking an attractive player for the Fintech?
• What attributes and key elements FinTech demand to evaluate a Bank as an interesting player for them?
• Needs to be an interesting player for the Fintech? We will find out what are the key for positioning Banks as an interesting player for Fintech, compared to other sector companies, or compared with themselves.