Head of Segments and Innovation, Baltic Business Development
As a SME Segment and Concept Manager I have a key responsibility for driving and delivering segment strategy and service offering in the three Baltic countries (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania), including responsibility for customer satisfaction, long term relationship, segment targets and financial results.
My duties are:
- Contribution to the customers’ value creation by ensuring development and implementation of competitive value offerings and segment service concepts;
- Initiation and prioritization of ideas for improvement of existing products/services and developing new, which are based on customer needs and feedback, insights, regulatory requirements, efficiency:
- Business maintenance and segment ownership in order to achieve business goals via efficient sales and advisory processes;
- Performance management, including development of segment profitability, efficiency, service quality, customer satisfaction. Setting targets and monitoring KPI’s;
- Team management and project leading;
- Participation in Baltic work streams, i.e. cross country and cross functional cooperation and communication.
2013 - today SME Segment and Concept Manager, SEB Baltic division
2009-2013 Business Development Manager (SME segment), SEB Estonia
2007-2009 SME area Sales Manager, Retail Banking Division, SEB Estonia
2003-2007 Head of Marketing and Communication, East Tallinn Central Hospital, Estonia